Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I want earn my first 1million when I'm THIRTY

Laugh me,beat me,shoot me,play me,cheat me,smack me,scold me,kill me,I DON'T CARE!I lose nothing if i couldn't achieve.hahaha...Robert Kiyosaki told that YOU MUST DREAM BIG.So,I did IT.
E,B,S,I
E=Employment
S=Self-employment
B=Entrepreneur,Businessman
I=Investor

I should start from E then go for B and I....=)

Since my blog has been rusting for so long,nobody will read it.I don't care if you read it and you laugh at me!
woohoo....

6 comments:

  1. ahhaha...i laugh at U, i hv seen wht u wrote...lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakkakakka...omg!kill u then...those who read this the consequences is be KILLED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. arghh...i hv died(the blood spread out)..><
    n the blood flow every corner of ur blog...yee~

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...btw,i noe u laughing at me non-stop.look down me as well.But,dont tell anyone har.KILL YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will help u promote eh...
    dn worry nah...=p

    ReplyDelete