Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Birthday Presents~

Erm...hehe~i got bday presents from the crazy friends...
Recently,interested in GYM.Don't laugh la...i know I don't have muscle!But,give me some times I'm going to make myself stronger but not become a muscle man la!DETERMINATION is very important!EDISON before became an inventor,his determination was finally made him become a successful RICH man.So,DETERMINATION is very important!


SO,i got a pair of NIKE gym glove..ahahaha...thank you my friends!
I know who shared together...don't worry!!!hahahahhaha....
Thank you everyone again!!!

AND this,
hehehehe...=)

AND AND AND this,IPHONE4


This still at somewhere,just use my housemate's one to replace....hahahhahahahha!

Calvin Klein Perfume:

Actually,YOU are the one I would really appreciate you as much as i CAN.I really thank you for doing so much god things to me...I really GOT TOUCHED!You know sometime I just pretend like nothing is because I don't want you to be hurt...Sorry for if I've done somethg bad to you sorry for I ignored your feeling,sorry for push you to others...SORRY OSRRY SORRY!
this is what you've given to me...i like it=)

You really suprised me.I'm not happy because you wasted your money!!!But really thank you so much because NEW Year is comung soon,everyone will like my good smell and give me many angpaossss....
hahahahahhahahhahahahh....=)
zhen de hen xie xie ni!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!



Treat these as one of the birthday present because these consist of 爱心+关心+细心!It make me feel blissful and warm!really touching...=)
HELLO PANDA+HELLO LIANGCHA!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment