Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

How's your determination?

Just finished read a book about life and investment.I got some meaningful points there.Kinda good for me to inspire myself when i'm down when i feel i'm not confident to deal with something.

不要那么快就对“自己”对“别人”说,“我做不到”,“我不可以”,“肯定不能”,“肯定失败”!因为当你这么说,你就把脑筋关了,不去想怎么去解决你办不到的事。

It's quite true when we couldn't achieve something we tried to say out something that make us to stop thinking how we gonna achieve something we are not easy to get.I should try to use my brain to think more to figure out how i going to achieve what i want instead of i give up on the moment i felt i couldn't do well.At least i should try out even if i failed.But at least i really try!
 Stronger up my determination say no to the words sure i can't do well ,sure i will fail,i can't make it.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment